Finding the Right Real Estate Agent in Denver
Looking for a reputable Real Estate Agent to help you with the biggest investment of your life? Looking to sell your home and need a Real Estate Agent to help ensure you get everything you’re looking for? TeamDaveLogan.com has a Real Estate Agent for you! Check out TeamDaveLogan.com Real Estate section and get started selling or buying your home today!
There are buyers agents, sellers agents, transaction brokers. Foreclosure agents, property managers, short sales and so many more. Finding the right real estate agent in Denver Metro can be very easy with TeamDaveLogan.com. All of our agents are interviewed and pre-screened so you know you are working with a reputable company.
If you are looking for real estate for sale or wanting to list your home in Denver Metro or real estate for sale in Castle Rock, finding the right real estate agent can be tough. You can ask your friends or you can ask TeamDaveLogan.com.
Finding the right real estate agency for you, might take a little more research. Let’s talk about some of the questions you should ask a real estate agent or real estate agency:
- Are you a Realtor or a real estate agent. Not all real estate agents are Realtors. To be a Realtor, you have to belong to the National Association of Realtors and pledge to follow their code of ethics. Less than 50 percent of real estate agents are Realtors. This organization holds their real estate agents to a higher standard and it’s an accreditation you should look for.
- Referrals are key. Obviously, all the Denver real estate agents and agencies on TeamDaveLogan.com are held to a higher standard as well and have Dave Logan’s stamp of approval. This is a huge referral, but checking with neighbors and friends about their experience is also important!
- Attending open houses will also give you a feel. If the agent you are considering is holding an open house, you can get a glimpse on how they will represent the listing of your home. Stop by, engage the agent, is he/she professional? How are the marketing materials? Does she know the selling features of the real estate listing?
- Pay attention to the signs! If you have homes for sale in your neighborhood, how quickly are the signs going up and down and which Denver real estate agents are attached to those signs? It’s a good indication of their closing ratio!
- How much do you charge? Real estate fees are often negotiable with a listing agent charging as much as 3.5% and giving another 3.5% to the buyers agent for a total of 7%. Depending on the agent, this could be money well invested in the sale of your home.
- What is your average list to price ratio? This is one of the more important questions you can ask. It separates the good real estate agent from the great real estate agent.
- If you give the Denver real estate agent or real estate broker your home to list, how will they market the property? Flyers? Do they put a box outside? Where do they list their listings on line? Do you have a direct mail campaign?
- Another good question to ask is how do you separate yourself from your competition?
- What happens down the line? Sure, you sign the contract and you think your house will sell in a month tops. You put in the new curtains and polished the floor. What’s not to like? If you become disenchanted with your agent, you need to know what your options are going into the real estate transaction. What is the company policy on canceled contracts. Have others cancelled before? How did they handle that?
The bottom line is that if you are in the market for a Denver Real Estate agent, whether it be buying a new home, selling your current home, short sales, or foreclosures you need to interview. Take three of our agents from TeamDaveLogan.com. Ask them for referrals, ask them lots of questions about buying and selling homes in your neighborhood. Ask them what else you need to know and make sure they take the time to answer you. You want an agent that is going to get to know you and your home well so they can best market it.